Guess the Weight
Net yourself a cool £2,000 in our partypoker Fish’O’Mania prize draw. Entry is simple; just predict the winning weight of this year’s partypoker Fish’O’Mania Grand Final and all correct predictions will be entered into the prize draw with a winner’s prize of £2,000 and three runners-up prizes of £1,000!
Entry is exclusive for partypoker account holders
Not got a partypoker account?
Receive £25, plus a 100% welcome bonus up to £10, and £15 in tournament dollars when you sign up!
This year’s Fish’O’Mania is sponsored by partypoker, and we’re kicking things off with a special offer! The first 500 people to sign up for a new account at partypoker will receive £25 cash, plus a 100% welcome bonus up to £10, and £15 in tournament dollars. To take advantage of this exclusive offer, just use code FISHOMANIA when you sign up
via this link
Use your tournament dollars to buy in to any of our exciting tourneys, especially The Power Series, with $2.2 million Guaranteed every week.
Plus, there’s more! Once you’ve registered at partypoker, you can enter our Guess the Weight competition, with £2,000 up for grabs!
Here’s how it works:
Simply enter your name, partypoker username, email address, and the weight you think will win this year’s partypoker Fish’O’Mania Grand Final. All correct guesses—or the nearest guess—will be put into a hat. The winner takes home £2,000, and three runners-up get £1,000 each!
Terms & Conditions
You need to be 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- Matchroom Sport Ltd (the “Promoter”) reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the Prize Draw without notice.
- Promoter: Matchroom Sport Ltd, Mascalls Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ 01277 359900.
- To enter the Prize Draw, please submit your prediction of the winning weight for the Fish’O’Mania XXIII Grand Final (taking place at Cudmore Fisheries on Saturday, July 9 2016) online at www.fishomania.net
- Any persons under eighteen years of age shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw
- All entrants must submit their partypoker account username, which will be verified before any prize draw is made
- Each entrant shall be permitted to submit one guess only. Entrants entering more than one entry shall be disqualified by the Promoter.
- In the event that the Promoter deems that an entrant has made an application(s) to enter the Prize Draw in bad faith or has performed any act in bad faith in relation to the Prize Draw, such entrant shall be excluded from the Prize Draw and therefore ineligible from winning the Prize, as defined below.
- There is no purchase necessary for entry into this Prize Draw, however entrants must have a partypoker online gaming account
- On July 11, 2016, the Promoter will place all correct predictions into a hat with the winner being drawn at random and notified by email.
- In the event that no correct guess is received, the nearest to correct guesses shall be entered into the draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw all persons consent to their details to be used by the Promoter, its associates and/or licensees without restriction in all media worldwide in perpetuity without any payment, reward, compensation or acknowledgement being owed to the person(s) featured in the content
- No alternative prize will be offered.
- The winner and runners-up will be notified by email no later than July 31, 2016.
- First prize is £2,000 to be paid by the Promoter to the winner via bank transfer to an account for which the details shall be provided by the winner after notification that they have won.
- Three runners-up prizes of £1,000 to be paid by the Promoter to the winner via bank transfer to an account for which the details shall be provided by the winner after notification that they have won.
- The prizes are non-transferable. When the prize-winner is contacted they must confirm at that time that he/she wishes to claim the prize. If the winner cannot do so or cannot be contacted by August 14 2015, an alternative winner may be selected at the Promoters discretion.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take up the Prize by the time stipulated by the promoter, then such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to such Prize and the Promoter shall not have any obligation to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the Prize Draw each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions that govern the Prize Draw and the awarding of the Prizes.
- By entering the Prize Draw each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the promoter, its legal representatives, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of the Prize.
- It is a condition of entry that the prize-winner and his/her guest agree to be available for, and participate in, any reasonable public relations activity arranged by the Promoter. Your participation in the Prize Draw will be deemed to be your agreement for the Promoter to user your name, likeness or image for promotional purposes without the requirement for any additional payment to you and you expressly waive any claims relating against the promoter in this regard.
- It is a condition of entry that the prize-winner and his/her guest agree to adhere to any specified etiquette (be it behavioural or dress) reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ name will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Promoter at the address above.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Royal Courts of Justice, London